I was thinking the same think about the Bush years. They were practically
cheerleaders for Bush, his wars and George Orwell policies.  They helped to
take Kerry out

From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scifino...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of L Freeman
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 8:44 PM
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] OT: CNN in third place in prime time for first time

I can't speak for America, but with the exception of occasionally watching
AC360, I don't watch CNN. They come across as wimpy, and water down everything.
They had their chance to be unbiased during the Bush years, and turned into his
little lapdogs, and so they lost credibility. They were just FOX lite, as if
the original version wasn't bad enough.  That is what opened the door for
MSNBC. And with 2 of the top 3 rated programs in news, MSNBC doesn't seem to be
going anywhere anytime soon.