Mike, I used to be in that group. One day, about a year ago, it just went poof.
No notice of shutdown whatsoever, and I couldn't re-up.

 Subject : Re: [scifinoir2] Black Age of Comics movement

 Date : Thu, 2 Apr 2009 14:16:10 -0400

 From : Mike Street <streetfor...@gmail.com>

 To : scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com

I tried to subscribe but it says their yahoo group didn't exist.

--
____
The GreasyGuide to Job Hunting via Social Media

My Social Media Resume: http://michaele-street-jr.emurse.com/

Visit my Blog: http://www.Greasyguide.com

Follow Me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/streetforce1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQdwk8Yntds