From: "Martin Baxter" <truthseeker...@lycos.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, April 2, 2009 3:04:23 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [RE][scifinoir2] "Highlander" Marathon on SciFi/SyFy

        Keith, that's the only downside of this, the decision to air these
weaker eps. I've still been in this since nine (busy catching up on news
between 7 and then).

The Watcher intoduction ep really came across as a lot cheesier than I
initially remembered it (hadn't seen it since it first aired). Found myself
looking away many a time.