I so totally agree. Rose is cute but she is not all that.

Ok I'm going to go out on a limb here but if they REALLY wanted to get
this picture done....Beyonce would be Barbarella. Yes she can't
act...but Barbarella is not that big of a stretch and doesn't require
you to know Shakespeare.  All she would need is outfits and hair and a
few looks at the camera and boom $30 mil opening weekend if not more.

--
____
Donate $25 for Aids Walk 2009

Help me reach my goal of $500 and fight HIV/Aids

Get Social:

Facebook: http://facebook.greasyguide.com

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/streetforce1

<*> Your email settings: