WHAT??????????

You would deny yourself the yummy, yummy drugs?

Martin (has "Mars Attacks" on DVD somewhere)

 Subject : RE: [scifinoir2] topic: They are here

 Date : Fri, 15 May 2009 18:09:29 -0400

 From : "Reece Jennings" <mcjennings...@yahoo.com>

 To : <scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com>

You didn't salute??? :o)

Sometimes I'm really glad the science is glossed over for the emotional
effects
of the movie. This was one of those times. I liked that Will Smith and
Vivica Fox
had such a love story. I enjoyed the lightness made of it, the hugeness of
the enemies,
and the usage of the cliche'd lines and moves...like dragging the 'alien'
into camp!

And as for communicating with the 'aliens'...I thought the aliens did a
pretty good job
of communicating with us when they started shooting the crap out of us.

It was funny along the lines of "Mars Attacks". That was a hoot!

Yes...I'm off my medication...

 _____