Hiya!

Welcome to the fold. :-)

Brent

"Michelle Lauren" <miche...@michellelaurenbooks.com> wrote:

Hi everyone. I just joined the group and wanted to introduce myself. I'm
a published author, a freelance writer and a regular columnist for
Romance Writers Report, the national magazine for Romance Writers of
America. I am an eclectic reader, but I truly enjoy reading (and
writing) sci-fi-futuristic and urban fantasy romances with multicultural
characters.

My first book published with Liquid Silver Books is called STARSTRUCK:
HUNTER, a multicultural sci-fi romance. There is a link to it in my
signature line if you want to read a blurb. And, if you're interested,
I'm being interviewed today about the book and I'm giving away a
Border's Gift Card. (Here's the interview link:
http://jennifersrandommusings.wordpress.com)

I'm a big fan of Joss Whedon (I saw some discussion here about his show
DOLLHOUSE likely getting renewed for Season 2 -- thank goodness! I love
that show). I hope to chat more with you all soon.

Michelle Lauren
STARSTRUCK: HUNTER(Multicultural Sci-Fi Romance)Available from Liquid
Silver Books
Buy Link: http://www.liquidsilverbooks.com/books/starstruckhunter.htm

HOW TO TAME A HARPY ~ a Romantic Times magazine American Title V
finalist
http://www.michellelaurenbooks.com