I haven't been able to find mention of the TMNT movie more recent than
February, Mr Worf. And I heard about the He-Man movie last month.

 Subject : Re: [RE][scifinoir2] Teenage mutant ninja turtles?

 Date : Sun, 31 May 2009 04:52:33 -0700

 From : "Mr. Worf" <hellomahog...@gmail.com>

 To : scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com

I remember a few months back that they were talking about a new movie (maybe
last summer?) then the video game came out. It was bad then I saw a couple
of new cartoon versions. After that there was nothing.

Also there was talk about a He-man movie too.

--
Bringing diversity to perversity for 9 years!