To: scifinoir2@Yahoogroups.com
From: grayson.reyesc...@yahoo.com
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 20:29:18 -0700
Subject: [scifinoir2] Pontypool

We just watched this movie. Have to admit I loved it. Has anyone else seen it?
The entire movie takes place in a remote Ontario radio station, with a
charismatic Stephen McHattie playing the grizzled radio host trying to report
on a bizarre phenomenon outside without any anchor in reality or context in
which to put the strange things he's hearing through the phone in lines, from
other radio stations, and even his reporters in the field. There were many
awesome quotes but here is my favorite:

"That was our own Ken Looney interviewing a screaming baby coming from Mary
Gulf's eldest son's dying gasp. That was a little baby. A tiny little baby."

Oh yeah... and there's Honey the missing cat.

Grayson Reyes-Cole
http://www.graysonreyescole.com
Facebook
Bright Star
The Builder

HotmailĀ® has a new way to see what's up with your friends.