(standing ovation)

 Subject : Re: [RE][scifinoir2] Fw: WHY DIDN'T WE SEE THIS???? - A Black Woman
Admiral Rescuced The Maersk Alabama Captain!!!!!!!

 Date : Tue, 2 Jun 2009 17:10:43 +0000

 From : mcjennings...@yahoo.com

 To : "SciFi2" <scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com>

Thanks for this, Gunny. Makes me proud, and I'm sure it makes dad proud, too.

I thought about the Eastwood thing, too, and you're right. He had a stand to
take, and he blew it.

I watched 'Driving Miss Daisy' a couple of days ago. There was a scene where
Mr. Freeman drove the lady to hear MLK speak. She wanted to ask him to take
her, but she didn't.

MLK speech? It was directed at the silent people...those who knew the right
thing, but did nothing...very to the point...

Maybe Clint could use the lesson...

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&amp;T