Michelle, the Highlander animated series was as far removed from the Adrian
Paul series as Monticello is from Mare Serenitatis,

 Subject : [scifinoir2] Re: Movies set for remake

 Date : Mon, 01 Jun 2009 13:07:05 -0000

 From : "Michelle Lauren" <miche...@michellelaurenbooks.com>

 To : scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com

There was a Highlander animated series? I can't even imagine that. I don't
think I'd want to. I'm too attached to the version that aired on USA network
with Adrian Paul.

I wouldn't mind seeing a remake of Ghostbusters, but only if they did like a
series reboot -- similar to how the Dark Knight took the Batman franchise. The
original Ghostbusters was more comedy, light-hearted and funny but I'd be
interested in seeing a more a more action-oriented version for the big screen.

I still haven't seen the Speedracer movie. I was tempted, but I didn't hear
good things about it and from the pieces I saw, it looked a bit hokey. Has
anyone here seen it?

Michelle Lauren
STARSTRUCK: HUNTER now available from Liquid Silver Books!
http://www.michellelaurenbooks.com