I was a big fan of the original Speed Racer series, so watching the movie
was a bit of a let down for me. Although they did manage to create some very
cool looking cars including a vintage Mach 5. The sets were over saturated
colors which made them glow in florescent colors! There wasn't much of a
plot, and the  action was a bit repetitive and frantic. They should have
taken more time to sketch out a little more realistic world and put some
back story into it.

--
Bringing diversity to perversity for 9 years!