How does one discover the loophole and use it to their advantage?

I'd love to do a full black cast period piece done in the Victorian
age...there was a story I ran across a few years back about an adopted
african daughter too one of the queens

--
____
Get Social:

http://facebook.com/mikestreet

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/streetforce1

My Sites:

Now72.com - GreasyGuide.com - HarlemFoodie.com