Totally agree.  LOL at 'gay jewish guys!'

  _____

From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scifino...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Mr. Worf
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2009 4:47 PM
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] EXCLUSIVE: Disney's The Princess and the Frog
Directors Address Racial Concerns

I think that part of the problem is that the writers are white people from
the midwest or gay jewish guys so they are going to really understand black
people (or any one else) enough to be able to write about them, so when we
do get movies that have characters of color we get these stereotypes. For
established actors of color they get parts that are usually a little over
the top like Will Smith.

On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 5:13 AM, <mcjennings124@