I thank I remember wanting him in the part.  I loved him in Warlock.  He is
such an underused  actor

From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scifino...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of C.W. Badie
Sent: Sunday, August 16, 2009 10:14 AM
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [RE][scifinoir2] Robert Downey Jr. To Bring Lestat Back To The Big
Screen

Visually, I figured Julian Sands (Warlock) would have been perfect as LeStat,
but Cruise captured all the wildness that was LeStat, so well that anyone who
has played the role since I found lacking...Brad Pitt as LeStat? I'll have to
think on that...Downey? Until I see him in it....This one, I'll have to see to
believe...

  _____