Well-said and on point, Rave!

  _____

From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scifino...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of ravenadal
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2009 8:30 AM
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [scifinoir2] Re: FW: Michael Vick on 60 Minutes

Let me say this about that: killing dogs in Virgina is a class four felony
the same as the possession of marijuana, and no one in the Commonwealth of
Virginia has ever gotten two years at Leavenworth and a $100 million fine
for possession of marijuana. When Greyhound racing dogs can't race any more
they are killed. When under performing race horses can't race any more they
become dog food. When racing pigs can't cut it any more they become
barbecue.

I personally think Vick's mother did a piss poor job of raising him and his
brother, Marcus, but Vick's punishment and the need for his subsequent mea
culpas has been WAAAAAY out of proportion to his crime.

~(no)rave!

--- In scifino...@yahoogro <mailto:scifinoir2%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com,

<http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5245553n&tag=contentMain;cbsCarousel