I wonder what would have happened if the New Black Panther Party, PIP, AIM or
any armed leftist group would have been within a mile of Dubya exercising their
rights to openly bear arms?

During the last administration people were jailed for wearing shirts or having
signs that were politcally abrasive to the people in power and FOX and the like
thought it was great. How times have changed.