Whew.  Thanks, Mr. Worf.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: "Mr. Worf" <hellomahog...@gmail.com>

Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 18:08:05
To: <scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] foreplay

They hacked the site itself, so when you clicked the url it was downloading
an Active X or Javascript that added a virus to your system. (Or some
variant of this.Keyloggers, or other crap.) Internet Explorer users are
usually hit by this kind of attack. The average user doesn't know how to
prevent this from happening. There is also the risk of the program being
smart enough to maneuver around any anti-virus software the user is running
as well.

One of the things that I always dreaded when I did tech support was summer
vacation, because as soon as there was a break a new virus would appear.
Mainly from bored hackers that are out of school.