(standing ovation)

"If all the world's a stage and all the people merely players, who in bloody
hell hired the director?" -- Charles L Grant

To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
From: keithbjohn...@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 21:19:41 +0000
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] "Eureka" Thoughts

So, Palo Alto needed regular people to get up and running? Now that they've
spliced off from the other town, who collects their trash, runs their water
treatment, performs pest control services, fixes gas mains, bakes their
croissants, etc? Are all those services peformed by people with Masters and
Phd's?