It's a guilty pleasure but I can't stop watching. The weird thing is Sookie and
Bill are my least favorite parts of the show.

This season has been insane. If you like the Maryanne stuff it's great but if
you don't this season has probably been a bit of a letdown. Things that I liked
about this season:

The Hoyt and Jessica romance is sweet and funny.

Lafayette is back to normal.

Jason Stackhouse is insane and funny as hell. Only he could have a character
arc like this.

Sam Merlotte and Andy Bellefleur are my favorite mismatched allies.Hearing
drunken Andy screaming "Pig!!!" was too awesome for words.

Eric Northman is a manipulative S.O.B. and my favorite of the vamps.

I'd like to see more Pam(Eric's second in command) on a regular basis. She's
awesome.