One more reason why I'm moving away from their fine service. :P

"If all the world's a stage and all the people merely players, who in bloody
hell hired the director?" -- Charles L Grant

To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
From: hellomahog...@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 15:24:43 -0700
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] "Samurai Jack" Reruns on Boomerang

                  They have been telling that lie for years. Their dvrs are hit
and miss. I have gone through 3 or 4 since they started the service.

On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 5:00 AM, Martin Baxter <truthseeker...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Can't agree more, Keith. I still can't quite get Boomerang on my set yet. The
digital signal keeps popping in and out constantly. Comcrap says that they may
have given us bad set-top boxes. *Four* of them...

(spit!)