From: "Augustus Augustus" <jazzynupe_...@yahoo.com>
To: "Sci Fi" <scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com>
Cc: "Black SciFi" <blackscifihorrorfantasyc...@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 7:22:42 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [scifinoir2] Star Trek Generation

Sitting here drinking my morning coffee getting ready 4 work and watching 'Star
Trek: Generations' on HBO2. The saucer section separates from the star drive
section as the warp core breeches. the resulting shock wave knocks the saucer
section out of orbit and into the atmosphere. then u get classic Data. he has
the emotion chip activated and he is watching the view screen. the camera shows
his face - full on - and he smiles and says "Oh shit!" simply classic!

Fate.