To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
From: adrianne.bren...@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 15:27:58 -0400
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Rod Serling Conference- Ithaca, NY

                  I remember this! Ithaca College is my alma mater. Many, many
fond memories of being there. I absolutely loved it and cried on graduation day
because I was leaving. No joke!
~ "Where love and magic meet" ~

http://www.adriannebrennan.com
Experience the magic of Blood of the Dark Moon:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/botdm.html

Take a bite out of Blood and Mint Chocolates:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/bamc.html
Dare to take The Oath in this erotic fantasy series:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/books.html#the_oath