Oh! Miss Z!

"If all the world's a stage and all the people merely players, who in bloody
hell hired the director?" -- Charles L Grant

To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
From: dar...@darylelockhart.com
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 18:47:18 -0400
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Holy Casting Call, Batman!

My dream casting? Not doing it at all. Bruce has a hot girl we are all
forgetting.
Magician? Ring any bells?
On Aug 29, 2009, at 6:19 PM, "Tracey de Morsella"
<tdli...@multiculturaladvantage.com> wrote:

DAWGS!!!  All of ya!  J

From:
scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scifino...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
Martin
Baxter

Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2009 3:11 PM

To: SciFiNoir2

(passing around bibs for all the menfolk)