Twitter's awesome, but you have to think of it like a live messageboard or
the concept doesn't work.
~ "Where love and magic meet" ~
http://www.adriannebrennan.com
Experience the magic of Blood of the Dark Moon:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/botdm.html
Take a bite out of Blood and Mint Chocolates:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/bamc.html
Dare to take The Oath in this erotic fantasy series:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/books.html#the_oath