It's my birthday present to myself. It will go right next to Absolute Watchmen
on my bookshelf after I read it five or six times.

I love the original series but my favorite is the short story where a young
Martha is sent out to retrieve their version of Captain America dead or alive.
Those few pages captured what made Cap so great and iconic and did the same for
Martha. When Miller was on he great.