From: Martin Baxter <truthseeker...@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: [scifinoir2] Re: Equilibrium (was: Question)
To: "SciFiNoir2" <scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thursday, September 10, 2009, 7:33 PM

Into all of this, this.

Knowing Keith, I'll bet even money that he'll see "Equilibrium" the day after I
see that JJ A______s travesty from earlier this year.

"If all the world's a stage and all the people merely players, who in bloody
hell hired the director?" -- Charles L Grant

http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=fQUxw9aUVik