Myself, Keith, I rarely get out. Managing this thing I call life tends to eat
up what time and money I have.

"If all the world's a stage and all the people merely players, who in bloody
hell hired the director?" -- Charles L Grant

To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
From: keithbjohn...@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 15:40:10 +0000
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Atlanta Under Water

Where do you hang out for fun? What do you do on the weekends? Do you ever go
into Atlanta proper?
What kind of food do you like to eat? Do you do plays and musicals? ("The Color
Purple" is at the Fox Theatre through tomorrow. Tavis Smiley's history of
African Americans, "America I Am" is at the Civic Center through tomorrow, and
well worth the trip).