To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
From: hellomahog...@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 11:35:38 -0700
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] FlashForward on Thursday Anyone??

I saw Flashforward last night and thought it was pretty good. It was a
Fringe/XFiles combo. If they throw in a little Lost in the mix it would
probably be a hit. The Lost moment during the show was the kangaroo hopping
down the street. Also the guy in his underwear. Was he in a building or doing
something weird?