Well the torrent sites will be hopping again. These big companies will never
learn that if ain't broke don't fix it.

Hulu has ad based revenue and it has been a savior for some struggling shows.
Too bad they are going to kill, gut and cook the goose that lays the golden
eggs.

--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, Adrianne Brennan <adrianne.bren...@...>