That's Cabin Fever. It was Eli Roth's first film and it's just so out there you
can't help but like it. Not a big fan of Hostel(but Hostel 2 is a guilty
pleasure for some reason) but his humor and crowd pleasing finales set his
movies apart from something like the Saw series.

BTW Dog Soldiers was made by Neil Marshall who later went on to do The Descent
and Doomsday. The Descent stands out as one of the best horror movies in recent
years...and that's before the fun really even starts.

I don't like the torture porn movement but the French have made some intense,
ultraviolent thrillers in the recent years that are just jaw dropping. Inside,
Matyrs, High Tension and Frontiers are just the tip of the gory iceberg.