Testy much? LOL

I think we might be looking at two different books. The Blackest Night: Titans
cover features a battle damaged Dove(blue and white suit with white hair) but
the Teen Titans cover features Raven(black outfit). Which one were you talking
about?

Are you referring to Storm's movie outfit or her various comic costumes?