I am an ATT U-verse devotee.  I have been very happy.  I am also a sports (you
can't get NFL network on most cable systems)and a news nut and U-verse gives me
both a sports multiview and a news multiview where I can see all my sports and
news channels at a glance and bounce between them when I see something
interesting.

U-verse asked for suggestions and I recommended a black channel multiview so I
could see all my black channels at one glance.  The fact that I have more than
one black channel to glance at is another reason I like U-verse.  (DISH network
would not give me my TV 1 and how am I supposed to watch my "New York
Undercover" and "Martin" reruns without TV-1?).

(By the by, I am loving watching "Homicide: Life on the Streets" and "Soul
Train" reruns on BET's CENTRIC channel.  Last week I saw Ike and Tina Turner on
Soul Train and big bad Ike Turner was as shy as a school girl in front of the
microphone.  Tina was loving it! Further, it is fascinating watching Ike and
Tina and Tina and the Ikettes knowing what I now know but didn't know then).

~rave!