To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
From: keithbjohn...@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 00:36:04 +0000
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Bombs, Cities Drop On Marvel Universe In New Siege
Trailer

yeah, man, I still budget for comics, even in my unemployed moments. Indeed,
looking at my bills recently, I told my wife that my indulgences are actually
very few. Aside from eating out a couple days a week, typically it's comics,
and the occasional paperback book I buy. Most of the money goes for gas,
groceries, and bills.