Same here.  Despite battlestar's flameout, their attempt to SGU a battlestar
copy has yielded mixed results.  If I was not so desperate for a scifi fix, I
doubt I would bother

-----Original Message-----
From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scifino...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of angelababycat
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2009 7:14 PM
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [scifinoir2] Re: SGU Thoughts

I agree with Tracey's theroy about Young's wife and Telford too.  I bet she'll
end up pregnant by Telford's body, but the baby will be Young's genetically!

Sadly, this week's drama around the communication devices was the most
interesting part of the SERIES for me so far.  I'm sticking with it, but the
eps are sitting unwatched in the DVR longer and longer each week.

Angela