i didn't know that...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Martin Baxter" <truthseeker...@hotmail.com>
To: "SciFiNoir2" <scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, November 9, 2009 3:57:10 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: RE: [scifinoir2] Re: Teacher Claims Fingerprinting Is ‘Mark of the
Beast’

B siad it to the letter, Keith. A historian stumbled across that about five
years ago, and began circulating it openly. It was first met with
understandable scepticism, but it's since come into acceptance.

"If all the world's a stage and all the people merely players, who in bloody
hell hired the director?" -- Charles L Grant