As I knew the first time I put pencil to paper, thirty-odd years ago -- writing
is a labor of love, and love will leave you starving many a day.

"If all the world's a stage and all the people merely players, who in bloody
hell hired the director?" -- Charles L Grant

To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
From: char...@sheehanmiles.net
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 11:46:43 -0500
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Go broke on one NY Times Bestseller a year

      Okay, that's... very disturbing.  I've made more money off my self
published titles, with a... _tiny_  fraction of her sales.

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 11:40 AM, Kelwyn <ravena...@yahoo.com> wrote:

      Paranormal romance author Lynn Viehl bared all last week — she posted her
complete royalty statement from her publisher, for her New York Times
bestselling book Twilight Fall. And the details might make you reconsider a
career as a novelist.

http://feenooy.notlong.com

--
Charles Sheehan-Miles