From: "Martin Baxter" <truthseeker...@hotmail.com>
To: "SciFiNoir2" <scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 1, 2009 4:05:56 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: RE: [scifinoir2] "Pawn Stars" an Entertaining Show

Keith, I'd love to give it a try, especially since I once wrote a story about a
pawn shop that was far more than it seemed, but I break out into hives at the
thought of reality TV.

"If all the world's a stage and all the people merely players, who in bloody
hell hired the director?" -- Charles L Grant