From: "Mr. Worf" <hellomahog...@gmail.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2009 5:36:43 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] "Outer Limits" Marathon on SyFy

I'm a big fan of the outer limits old and remake. I'm happy that the series was
made and wish they would bring it back with the remake crew for another 10
years.

The Xindi alternate timeline on Enterprise was pretty good. It even influenced
a video game from it. (although the game wasn't good)

On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 1:05 PM, Keith Johnson < keithbjohn...@comcast.net >
wrote:

Sorry you missed it. Good shows.  You know, I realize how much i miss good
scifi anthology series. One problem I have with all the shows on the tube
now--good and bad--is that it's the same universe week after week. Shows like
Outer Limits, Twilight Zone, etc., created completely new worlds each week,
with different subject matter and different actors. Just in the brief marathon
I saw today, I got to enjoy Rebecca DeMornay, John Savage, Timothy Bussfield,
and a host of character actors from all over the place.  Really miss that
format....

And, there's a decent ep of "Enterprise" on now.  It was toward the end of the
Xindi storyline, where some of the shows were actually not bad at all. After
the time travel foolishness (the exploding sphere, then Archer's in a
Nazi-occupied NYC???) the show got much better.