From: "marian_changling" <md_moor...@yahoo.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, January 4, 2010 3:33:15 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [scifinoir2] Re: David Tennant Doctor Who Marathon starting at
Midnight

If you put it that way, I understand why.  they probably don't have to pay much
for The Twilight Zone and Mork&Mindy.  They existed before the Actors Union
made certain that actors got a piece of the rerun money.

Ghost Hunters is a pseudo-reality show, isn't it?  It's cheap.

I don't have comcast.  I have to see if Cox Communications includes an ondemand
channel for BBC America.  they did not the last time that I looked.