Not sure. I hear Monique's show is being cancelled.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Martin Baxter" <truthseeker...@hotmail.com>
To: "SciFiNoir2" <scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 7, 2010 6:20:46 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: RE: [scifinoir2] Does NBC's Huge Pilot Order Spell Trouble For Jay?

Does Wanda Sykes still have her show?

"If all the world's a stage and all the people merely players, who in bloody
hell hired the director?" -- Charles L Grant

To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
From: keithbjohn...@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 20:56:56 +0000

I doubt it, he looks too tentative and diffident even for them. It's as if
someone took an unfunny shy guy and gave him a show. He acts nervous all the
time. I just don't get it. I haven't been a fan of late night for years. Tried
to watch Monique's show, but she's too loud and it's too chaotic. A pity,
'cause she was showcasing people other shows completely ignore, like the cast
of "Lincoln Heights".  Late night has been way too lacking in color for way too
long...