thanks for the feedback

----- Original Message -----
From: "Martin Baxter" <truthseeker...@hotmail.com>
To: "SciFiNoir2" <scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 9, 2010 6:18:28 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: RE: out Immortel (ad vitam) RE: [scifinoir2] Interesting
Animated/rotoscoped movie "Renaissance" on IFC now

Keith, of the three movies you mention in your alst paragraph, I haven't seen
the first, "This Waking Life". "The Polar Express", frankly, almost gave me
nightmares, because it was just plain creepy to me. (And I'm the guy who yawned
through all three of the "Saw" movies I was forced to watch by friends.)
"Beowulf" has been running regularly on the Showtime networks for the better
part of the month. It's alright. A few neat action scenes, wrapped around a
plot so predictable that it's ridiculous.

"If all the world's a stage and all the people merely players, who in bloody
hell hired the director?" -- Charles L Grant