From: "B Smith" <daikaij...@yahoo.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 11:07:23 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [scifinoir2] Re: McGwire Publicly Admits to Steroid Use

I guess the media owes Canseco an apology.

It always amazed me that Bonds was the villain of the steroid era when McGuire,
Clemens, Palmero, Sosa, Rodriquez, etc. were all dirty. Bonds was a hard guy to
like but some of these other fools lied to Congress, grand juries, etc. and got
none of the venom.