That was me, sorry! I'm pretty sure that Martin and said it was scary--you just
didn't believe an ep of Who could scare you!

Wasn't it great?

----- Original Message -----
From: "angelababycat" <asrobin...@mindspring.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 1:08:45 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [scifinoir2] Dr. Who's Blink

OK, I'm only a recent fan of Dr. Who and still going through all those marathon
eps I recorded last week. But I remember someone mentioning that Blink was a
favorite, so I skipped ahead and watched it late last night. It was really
good. But that person neglected to say it was going to give me the heebee
jeebees so I couldn't sleep!

Angela