From: "Mr. Worf" <hellomahog...@gmail.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 1:16:09 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Re: Dr. Who's Blink

I think that the US mindset has polluted the rest of the planet. There are
women of all nationalities dying their hair and wearing blue contacts. Don't
get me started on the plastic surgery thing or Asian women getting their eyes
rounded and eyelids changed at the risk of blindness.

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 9:55 PM, Keith Johnson < keithbjohn...@comcast.net >