From: "bruce harden" <bhsleepystude...@gmail.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 8:06:40 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Re: "Southland" and "Leverage" on TNT this week

man give lost a new chance. you can rent seasons now start with mid 3rd or when
the 5 get back home and then it'll carry you .It's definitely got it's second
wind back. As for the big "3" I fell in love with cable because they will play
new episodes more than once. just come in late and there it is again.

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 3:51 PM, Keith Johnson < keithbjohn...@comcast.net >
wrote:

Yeah, I've long advocated that. It's like the telenovella's done in Mexico.
They have built in expiration dates. JMS did that with Babylon 5 as well. It
was always planned to last five years. I said many times this model should have
been used for "Lost". Good show, but it dragged on so many years--especially
with these new crappy half seasons--that I lost track and interest.