From: "Martin Baxter" <truthseeker...@hotmail.com>
To: "SciFiNoir2" <scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 16, 2010 2:54:37 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: RE: [scifinoir2] Has anyone read the novel called "We" ?

Mr Worf, a very, very, VERY long time ago. It was, in fact, the third SF novel
I ever read, after Aldiss' "Helliconia Winter" and Moorcock's "The Sailor on
the Seas of Fate". Didn't find it very interesting at the time, but that
might've been because I made the mistake of reading it immediately after
Moorcock. Like eating Mickey D's after feasting on Kobe beef.

"If all the world's a stage and all the people merely players, who in bloody
hell hired the director?" -- Charles L Grant