Do you not like Crowe, Crowe in this role, or a *buff* Crowe as Robin?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Aubrey Leatherwood" <aubrey.leatherw...@hotmail.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 7:31:27 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: RE: [scifinoir2] Scott and Crowe Back Again for Robin Hood

I saw that trailer before Sherlock Holmes and I was appalled, my mom and cousin
who are much bigger Crowe fans than me (not hard to be even though really I
should be all over since I like bigo ol' buff badass actors, but this guy does
absolutely nothing for me) were super excited. I don't get the crazy buff
image.

Aubrey Leatherwood
www.aubreyleatherwood.com
FaceBook * MySpace
Dime
Can Nicole resist the call of the stage or the call of her heart?
Imperfection
A tale of perfect commitment, perfect love... and perfect sex.
The People You Know, The Sex They Have
ROMANTIC TIMES NOMINEE FOR BEST CONTEMPORARY EROTICA 2008
CAPA and PSYCHE AWARD NOMINEE FOR 2009
ISBN: 978-0-9818905-0-0