Yeah, that did rankle. I wondered why they didn't just post it on banners in
all of their HQs.

"If all the world's a stage and all the people merely players, who in bloody
hell hired the director?" -- Charles L Grant

To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
From: hellomahog...@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 15:22:53 -0800
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] The Invaders marathon on Siffy today

      The only thing that bugged me about the show and a few others is the
repeating mantra about Cade. Its like Terminator Salvation.

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 3:06 PM, Martin Baxter <truthseeker...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

I agree, Mr Worf. Did have its moments of excellence, especially in how they
crafted some of the sub-plots. The alien brother who was hunting Cade,
eventually coming to doubt his own side's standing was good work. A bit
predictable at times, but still kept me tuned in. Wish I'd been able to watch
it today (busy between work and trying to hunt down a printer cartridge).