From: "Grayson" <grayson.reyesc...@yahoo.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2010 4:57:37 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [scifinoir2] Re: Swordfish

The thing is... I like everybody in this movie. Berry, Cheadle, Jackman, and
Travolta who I am loving more and more lately (absolutely loved him in The
Taking of Pelham 123 even though the the plot of that movie--remake or not--was
as thin as Nick Cage's hairline) plus the very tiny roll for Vinnie Jones who I
always like in a fight. But the movie is just... bad.

Also is it bad that I haven't seen Monster's Ball and have absolutely no desire
to do so. It's on my list of movies to never see. Titanic is also on this list
as well as a few other Best Picture nominees/winners.

Grayson