From: "Martin Baxter" <truthseeker...@hotmail.com>
To: "SciFiNoir2" <scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 3:48:08 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: RE: [scifinoir2] Movie - Geisha Assassin

I'm not fond of his recent stuff, the "Rush Hour" movies in particular. I loved
his stuff from the 70s and 80s, especially his "Police Story" movies. Not much
in plot either, but I think of the action in AD&D terms, hit points for each
blow taken/delivered.

"If all the world's a stage and all the people merely players, who in bloody
hell hired the director?" -- Charles L Grant